- Inconsistency. It's really more of a problem of 'contagion', the condition of hitting or not hitting, which seems a team plague.
- Unrealistic expectations. Jason Varitek is a better hitter than he's shown recently. Is he hurt?
- Padding. People complain about armor-plated hitters, but more and more Sox are on the bandwagon.
- One-handed popup and fly ball catching. I wish A-Gone would stop with the Pete Rose popup catches...
- People complain about Manny in the outfield. He's pretty consistent, when he's not daydreaming, and that's at a minimum now.
- Coco's arm. He may make Johnny Damon look like Dwight Evans. Fortunately, he can catch indoors.
- Trust, lack of, in young players. Seems like Tito's getting over that, thanks to 'necessity'.
That's not much of a list. What about the revelations?
- Youkilis and the 3-2 count. Patience is a virtue.
- The 6-4-3 and 5-4-3 double play combos.
- Lester. It's not pretty, but he's the modern Bill Lee in dealing with jams.
- They talked about trading Manny?
- Ortizzle sizzle. Unbelieveable.
- Kapler's miraculous recovery.
- JonBon Savi.
- On base percentage.
Is it possible the RemDawg has cut down the 'pitch count'?